Third Instilment on Ersasu and Foreign NGOs (Dagim Dirba)

1. Support says:

I told you so. I knew this paid cadres will come back to defend his boss. I am sure all of Civility College professors have contributed for this article. I am so happy to see a person who is pro TPLF could write more than one paragraph. I am also disappointed the author used Aiga Forum as a source. There is one thing in common among TPLF cadres which is emotion. They are driver based on emotion rather than facts and evidence. The writer sounds mad and angry on Ersasu instead of his response. I have one question for this writer about how he got his data but he stated that “by carefully piecing data, analyses and findings from various sources……it became clear to me that 2013 was likely to be the threshold year for the onset of famine or catastrophic food crisis”

• idris says:

All haters and racists including HODAM BIRRhanu Nega and his followers are the next targets. Ethiopia do not need obstacles on its path to renaissance. We have slept centuries while the world was moving fast. enough is enough.
      Ethiopia can not develop by hate and racism. The last few days have shown me so many hates and insults which bring nothing.

• idris says:

And Mr Redwan is one of the potential leaders (PMs) of Ethiopia.

• dafa says:

Dagim, please, don’t overkill what is already dead. You may be good in scribbling, but you may lack good will. Shame on you!

2. Bahru says:

Good analysis, though it is a bit long

3. Masresha says:

Human rights watch in its recent press statement said “andargachew’s extradition illegal” what an irony?

4. konjo ethiopia says:

Thanks dagim

5. robel says:

Thanks a lot Dagim!

Evidently Esrasu’s tidy comments are not worth responding but I agree with your wisdom of taking that as a starting point to lecture on the big issues confronting the good Ethiopians and our Government.

Keep fighting the good fight , the Sun is slowly but surely coming out of the dark horizon.

I had a chance to talk to some EPRDFites, personally they are so eloquent and polite, I wonder Why EPRDFites don’t write your awesome insight of politics on Ethiopian websites? The articles written by anti-Ethiopian elements and mis-informed Ethiopians hovering on these websites are misleading to ordinary people.

Although publicity is not in the DNA ofEPRDFites , you can use a pen name and lecture/enlighten on our challenge mostly caused by the misguided Neo-liberals and anti-Ethiopian elements.

THanks again!

6. robel says:

Thanks a lot Dagim!
    Evidently Esrasu’s untidy comments are not worth responding but I agree with your wisdom of taking that as a starting point to lecture on the big issues confronting the good Ethiopians and our Government.
    THanks again!

• Support says:

…nice to see fresh cadres just graduated last week from Redwan’s office. TPLF has deployed 300 cadres who can defend on cyber war and some of them such as robel and Masersha already started their job. However, Ersasu will not waste his time to respond to cloned Shabias (TPLF) but he is focusing on the big elephant (Dagim). I want to express my appreciation to Ersasu for his outstanding article and analysis and presenting all facts to show the so called paid cadres are working for their stomach and personal wealth. More than 90% of opposition are highly educated and well trained in different academic institution while the Cadres and like are engaging looting and exploiting our resources. God bless Ethiopia.

7. Patriot says:

Brilliant!

I hold exactly the same view but have never seen them so skilfully and clearly crystallised …

It was a delightful read, thank you. My only comment will be tone down the complexity of your language . . . it does add clarity but at the expense of loosing many a reader.

8. Phillip says:

Loser Andargachew branded the Rooney of Ginbot 7 Phantom Ground Force
    ‘Loser Andargachew branded the Rooney of Ginbot 7 Phantom Ground Force,’ the devastated supporters of Ginbot 7 said, referring to England footballer Wayne Rooney, whose team failed to progress past the first round of the World Cup in Brazil.
    Andargachew (the Rooney of Ginbot 7 Phantom Ground Force) has been using several aliases, including Tufa, Jen-Paul, Derbaba, James-Franci, Robi and Wedi-Harena.

Snatched!

9. Alula says:

Dagim

This is really very good analyses & educational! The problem of these haters is;they can’t see things according to what they are, but what they wish! If every wish could can be a reality, then I could have wished to be a millionaire & be it just like that! They soak themselves in a wish , & they act according to their wish & at the end they fail! Most of the diaspora hate politics readers are mostly failed individuals from the past 40 years , & worst, they don’t understand their failures nor they discuss their failure so to keep their struggle! The reason they fail is coz they don’t have principled strategy to lead themselves! Their struggle is based on hate A to Z! Instead of attracting supporters, people are leaving them one by one!

The only purpose of NGOs is to incorporate water & energy supplies, telecommunications, natural resources & control every livelihood of a given country in monopoly & they don’t have to fight to keep their interest, that’s all!
    Good job Dagim!

10. Ersasu says:

Brother, do you read what you are writing? I need someone to help me break down your message. I will be surprised if there is anyone who read the whole piece and understand your message. Calm and come down, Mr. Junk. We are ordinary citizens who simply throw a personal opinion. On the contrary, you are a paid cadre who does this for a living. There is nothing wrong being a cadre. However, if you want to be listened or read, be clear and concise. Well, if you have an idea that can be simplified at all. I have a reason why I have said that. Please read your own writing first. If you were doing that it will save you from another embarrassment such as these
    “The first in the chain of beneficiaries is the agricultural lobby that harried by price slump finds outlet in huge government procurement of surplus grain earmarked to starving nations in Africa. Second in the line of beneficiaries of the food-aid program are trackers and maritime conglomerates that, less altruistic as they are, plan and expect to make no small profit from shipping tones of food to the shores of food -poor nations.”
    Dagim, are you the person of this century? Do you know that less than 2% of the American labor force is engaged in farming and USA is the net exporter of food? I can not think of a percentage amount that goes for food aid. If it makes sense to you; it may be 0.00000001%. And that will be a means to ease the falling price of foods. What a thinker. In case you read it somewhere, corn has a high demand for ethanol and there is a worldwide food price increase In the world of maritime shipping where millions of tones of goods and services are transported every hour, Mr. Dagim is telling us that there is a profit to be made from Aid delivery.The whole food shipment to a country probably fit into on medium size ship. I don’t even think American based shipping company is involved in the delivery in most cases it is outsourced to a company in a third country. Of course, the bill goes to the donor country and their generous citizens.
    As you said it well, there is no need for another tit for tat. When I end this conversation, on which I have spent my precious time, in spite of the name calling, I believe Mr. Dagim loves his country in his own way. Please know that, I love my country as well.
    Ersasu

• Support says:

well said brother. The so called Dagim as he stated in his reponse, he gathered data but he didn’t mention his source. I think he copied from google and paste it without reading.He didn’t spend time to do his home work but he just want to show his boss he is the person who can defend TPLF on cyber. Thank you Ersasu. I know for sure Dagim may come back with another 12 pages to play down your response but don’t blame him that is his main job and he will not get salary increase he failed to do so.

• Alula says:

Mr Ersasu

እነ ኣንዳርጋቸው ፅጌ ብርሃኑ ነጋ ከመጀመርያኑ ዝም ብለው በባዶ ትምክህት ነው እንጂ ለኢትዮጵያ የሚሆን ነገር ድሮም ኣልነበራቸውም ኣሁንም ምንም የላቸውም! ከዓሲምባ በእግሬ ኣውጪኝ ከቃሊቲ ዋሽቶም የኢህኣድጐቾ እግር ስሞም እንዳመለጠው
      ሁሉ ሁሌ እያመለጠ የሚኖር መስሎታል! ኣንዳርጋቸው እያዛሎህ የሚልም ህልምም ኖሮት ኣያውቅም ሆኖም ግን ቀኑ ደረሰችና ተያዘ!
      ብርሃኑ ነጋ በሰኔቱ ፍሎር ቀርቦ ያለውን ኣስታውሳሎህ፦ “የምሬን ነው!እኔ ጦርነት እያየሁ ነው!ኣሁን ኣንድ ነገር ካልተደረገ የኢትዮጵያ ነገር ያስፈራልና ….” የኢዮጵያ ህዝብ ሰላምን በፀና ይፈልጋታል ፣ እነወረበላው ግን በተመቻቸ ኑሮ ሆነው ለኢትዮጵያ ህዞብ ጦሮነት ይመኛሉ ለጦርነ ብዙም ነገሮች ለፈለፈ! ነገር ግን ከየጀግንነት ነጭ ወረቀት በ$500.00 ከመሸጥ ኣልፈው ምንም ነገር እንደለላቸው ኣይተናል!የግዳስ ኣሁን የጀግንነት ወረቀት የሚቸረችሩበት ጥሩ ኣጋጣሚ ኣገኙ! ዞምቢዎቹ ደጋፊዎቹ ደግሞ ባምስት መቶም ይሁን በሺ ሌላ በግድግዳ የሚሰቀል ሁለተኛ የጀግንነት ወረቀት ኣገኙ! የላኳቸው የጥፋት መልእክተኞቻቸውም ግባቸውን ሳይመቱ መያዛቸውም ኣይተናል! ኣንዳርጋቸውም ይኸው በኢትዮጵያ ጠላቶች ኣገር ከመመላለስ ኣልፎ የረባ ነገር ሰርቶ ኣያውቅም!የግብፁ ቴሌቪዥን እሳት ቲቪ ግን ከብት ባልዋለበት ኩበት ለቀማ እንደሚባለው “ኣንዳርጋቸው ወያኔን ያርበደበደ …በወያኔ እጅ ወደቀ ምንትሴ ምንትሴ”እያሉ በባዶ ይደሰኩራሉ! ከመለስ በኋላ ኢትዮጵያ ቶወድቃለች ኣሉ ሆኖም ግን ፈጣሪ ይመስገን በበለጠ እያደገች ነው!!! ሃፍረታቸውን ኣውልቀው የለበሱ ፖለቲከኞች!ፈጣሪ ኢትዮጵያን ይባርክ!

11. Suleman says:

“We are ordinary citizens who simply throw a personal opinion. On the contrary, you are a paid cadre who does this for a living”
    I was wondering if you really know whether this gentleman is a ‘paid cadre’ of the incumbent in ethiopia. But assuming that he is, isn’t it rather paradoxical when you see such a very articulate and, no doubt, a great intellectual with a very analytic and critical thinking as a mere “paid cadre” which is a stark contrast with what the opposition people like you would want us believe the rulers back home are just a bunch of “illiterate goons”? I wish somebody could extricate you ( I mean me) from the total illusion I am in.

12. Patriot says:

Just wanted to add thought about democracy enabling laws being the necessary, although not sufficient, prerequisite of democratic societies.

One of the most democratic counties I know is America. The most poetic language to be found in a legal document, in my opinion, is the preamble of the United States Declaration of Independence.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”

It is humbling to reflect that it was on other 150years after these words were written into law that women got the vote. Near enough 200 years before Martin Luther will march on Washington demanding the promise of equality under the law encapsulated in these laws be respected – a fight that seems still some way to go. You can add gay, disability, children, migrant etc rights to the list.

No one ever makes the argument that the Unites States Declaration of Independence and Constitution are or were ‘sham documents’.

If fact it is universally acknowledged that it is these very laws that gave birth and nurtured the free, prosperous and democratic nation we know today.

13. Almaz says:

Ersasu can now call himself “moron in chief”