Ethiopians Colorfully Celebrate Nations, Nationalities and Peoples’ Day in Benishangul

1. Beza says:

THIS IS a great accomplishment done by EPRDF. I am sure the Shimagle Tesfa Bekele negn Kevirginia on ESAT guy Tesfa yelelew Shimagle, will not be happy. My sisters you are so beautiful. These are the Ethiopians face. Black,, Brown, Red and etc. This is the beauty of Ethiopia. ESAT is telling us that Ethiopia is hell, that there is no peace in Every corner. But we can see the buildings and peace in the city, even most of never heard of before.

I like it . Go EPRDF. Take the country out of poverty. Embrace the nation’s nationalities and lead Ethiopians to the shining spot hand in hand like this.

2. Tesfalehulum says:

In a country where 99% of key posts held by the racist TPLF mafisios ring, nations/ nationalities day is a political circus and dancing drama. The 300 million birr spent for this woyane’s disco is a day light robbery of the poor tax payer.

• Beza says:

They are Ethiopians why not 100%. Does it really matter? Your aim is focused in power. And you are agitating the young people to die for u on Esat. Why don’t you just go and fight instead of yelling on ESAT Radi? What you said is not true, even if it is true so what? If they were greedy they will not share power with others after defeating the dictator DERG. I WISH IF THEY DIDN’T GIVE ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS. KIRAY Sebasabi hula.

• Tesfalehulum says:

Beza (Hagos),

Your bosses are military junta leaders from the same village….racist fascists…….it is not legitimate regime elected by the people.

By the way, look at the above picture closely. It looks the tribe girls stood with the ETV pseudo journalist for camera by force against their will. Only the ETV journalist smile wide showing her rotten throat. The tribe girls know that ETV LEBA and mafia weyane is going to advertise the picture for political propaganda consumption. It is better for them to have clean drinking water in their village than dancing here, 300 million birr disco. However, I know you’re a certified idiot and can not understand this. MORON!!!

3. Tesfalehulum says:

At least 70 Ethiopians drowned on the Red Sea Saturday when a migrant boat, bound for Yemen, capsized in rough weather…..

Not surprisingly, all woyane controlled medias including ETV leba never reported the incident. For woyane and its merceneries, the life of innocent citizens is cheap…and they are busy in the fake nations/ nationalities disco spending more than 300 million birr in a contry ranked among the bottom 15 poorest nations.

RIP…..and all the victims families in our paryers…..
    God bless Ethiopia!

• Beza says:

Tesfa yeleleh yematreba SSHIMAGLE EPRP why did you send them to Yemen on boat, they could have leave the country legally. But still the Ethiopian government is teaching to the Ethiopians to refrain from this kind of suicidal mission. And will do so. KITA Ras Shimagle. ESAT lay semchew neber yihenen 300,000,000 dollar. I think this amount is less than I expected. The nations and nationalities deserve more than that because they are the wealth of Ethiopian people more than money.

4. guest says:

I really like this picture. It is colorful, and Ethiopia is a country of diversity. Some of us are covered head to toe, and some are half naked. I could choose whichever works for me.

5. somali man says:

I hope they are civilased soon.and take over their masters,I hope for them.

6. ash says:

Tesfa,

Benishangul Gumuz, party cost 300 million birr

NIle Dam ( in Benishangul Gumuz,) worth priceless

• Tesfalehulum says:

Beza (Hagos)

You write, “What you said is not true, even if it is true so what?”……..you’re ignorant MORON….absolutely USELESS…….kkkkkkk

• Weredekal says:

What a shame! No civility at all? Where is the Ethiopian culture of respect? Can everybody refrain from ugly and very cheap blogging? We all know what happened in the past 40+ years. Killing each other in the name of socialism. And now rubbish blogging! Let us respect each other. For those of you who opt to continue with the same kind of language, I strongly advise you better to seek help from a mental doctor.

• Tesfalehulum says:

Weredekal,

Your prescription sholuld refer to your cousins not me. Scrool up and read what they write. However, you’re blind to see it …..kkkkkk……bunch of MORONS!!!

• Beza says:

I saw your comments, you brain dead Shimagle. Now you associated me with Hagos. As I told you before I have gotten beautiful name no need to change my name. You raised my curiosity and saw HAGOS’ s comment and I realized his comments are more closer to yours. Kita Ras Shimagle. You yourself are 5th grader. So die in agony.

7. ali says:

tesfalehulun is more tribal indeed and braindead