Must-Watch: The Colorful Ceremony of Gadaa Power Transition in Guji Zone

1. DAGNA says:

GOOD JOB, AWRAMBA TIMES . THANK YOU

IT IS A BEAUTY, IT IS A WONDER LALD, A NOBLE CULTURE THAT MAKES THE COLOUR OF THE GREATER ETHIOPIA .

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

2. bruk says:

“elect new abageda leader every eight years”. we need to learn from that as a country and have free and smooth elections.

3. Alemu Dukelee says:

Look my beautiful Guji Family. We are not Oromo we are Guji. We cannot be associated with Jawar barbaric Arsi village man.

• DAGNA says:

Alemu Dukelee,

YES GUJI IS BEAUTIFUL. OROMO IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL
      THE SO CALLED JAWAR, is not an Oromo and he sure not a true muslim, he is an Arab jihadist, who must be brought to justice by the country he lives in, if that country is against his murderous satanic believes.
      My god bless all past and present patriots of Ethiopia who for many centuries and those who stands on guard and fights for greater Ethiopia as a true Ethiopian. (ENDF)

My God bless Ethiopian Tewahdo Christians.
      May God bless Ethiopian Muslims.
      May God bless Ethiopian Pagans.

MAY GOD punish all Ethiopian enemies and the likes of anti ethiopian like arab slave dog Jawar, and ESAT

• Slick says:

@Alemu…..The Adwa boys aka Dawit Kebede Never care about the lose of life i n oromia. men,women, kids slaughtered by AGAZI dawit is telling us TERET TERET

• Alemu Dukelee says:

Slick, Adwa real Tigres are better than your like, Wolkait fake Amaras. Gujii was not proud of its culture. The Amara feudals were forcing us to change our name. This is the only time we were given a chance to lead ourselves. SO don’t tell me we were not oppressed. Neegeessoo Oddoo who was appearing on ESAT is claiming about Oromo. I tell you we are not Oromo and we can not be associated with this Arsi village boy Jawar. Gujii is not Muslim. We believe in Waka and some of us are christians. SO we are proud Ethiopian s not Oromo. We have our resource, we are wealthy in Agriculture and minerals. Of course we have some questions but not to destroy the country like Jawar Arsi Oromo. SO don’t tell me this BS.

4. Robel Gebreselassie says:

I love the Oromos culture – it’s a beautiful culture. I love the language, the Oromos people, their music, their attitudes… I just love it!

• Alemu Dukelee says:

Robel, we love all the people especially, Tigres. Uturaa UDDAA the famous lord of Gujii. At one he said about the proud of Guji he said we are from different world. Trust me we love Alamudin. He is the one who gave us everything not this Arsi village man, Jawar. All of the thing you see the Internet is lie. They call Shakisso, Megaaddoo, Hayyaadiimaa, Kaajiimeti and so on. It is peace. My beautiful blood are in peace. Naagiaan Taaa. Bedeebede Ajooftitiin Kuun, kennJuwar Jeedaamu Seree Dhaa.

5. Almaz says:

g7 esat shania guys haven’t seen these yet. They would say this are tolf Tigre not Gugi

6. Amekal says:

These people on the picture above must be Aster Mamo (the previous Minster Of Youth and Sports) achievement success story Kodak moment Oromos. Arrived STATUS students.

7. Ali Baba says:

Dawit, please answer this question. Why are you showing about Oromos right now while they have been killed by your own Tigre leadership?