Djibouti-Ethiopia Railway Officially Inaugurated

1. ethoash says:

Ato doma head, i am waiting ur input here

2. Ittu Aba Farda says:

I can correctly guess that the demon in ‘Piccola Roma’ is itching to do harm to this means of making a living for hundreds of thousand possible millions of the old country. He will send some of his boot lickers congregated in G7, OLF, ONLF and other faceless hirelings to attack this long-time-coming feeder line. All I can say is don’t even think about it!!! The other accomplice would be the sugar drunk El-Sisi. Why not? He has Daud Ibsa in his pocket right? But there are reliable people I can count on. Our Issa brothers and sisters are natural born watchers like a hawk. My own Oromos know how they missed this railway line service for decades. Any one who tries to do harm this railway line is not the enemy of the regime but the sworn enemy of the entire people. So don’t even think about it!!!!

• Geeee says:

Thanks, I am with you, united with deversitiy is our favorite word that came when EPRDF came to powerhouse, the Ethiopia we know now soon will be Mega Player in the world, May God be with you our beautiful Mother Land !!Che belew ale sewyew!!

• THE SON OF OGADEN says:

Becareful of SOMALI REGION IT IS CONSPIRING WITH ALSHABA TO WAGE WAR ON ETHIOPIA, INTIALLY UNDER THE PRETEXT OF BOARDER DISPUTE WITH OROMIA AND AFAR THE PRESIDENT OF THE SOMLALI REGION TOLD THE YOUTH THROUGH THE LAN LEADERS TO PROTEST IF THE FEDERL GOVERMENT CHANGE HIM. THE BUDGET IS BEING USED FOR HEWING CHAT AND THE ONSTUCTION OF AIRPORT AND IRRIGATION IS BEING ALOOPEHOLE FOR CORRUPTION.

3. Vision 2020 says:

I feel, when the government do right thing we should clamp hand when it does wrong thing we should discourage it. what ever way what we need is democracy, freedom and development. I personally cheer the government for GERD and this railway…we are migrating to foreign countries not only for political purpose but also economy. I am to the side of who do good ….but against any violation of rule of law. My worry is government may hide it self under this mega and motivating projects for any wrong doing (…by blaming it for hampering the progress). Hence the government should clearly identify its strngth and weakness than pointing to externals for any wrong doing (this is my view).

4. Beriso Amelo says:

Wow it is great ! It is the result of developmental governments’ plan and right policy that we are following.
    Thank you our two leaders,now we are in a great renaissance

5. Pawap says:

One man regime in Ar-tera is burnning inside .
    by the way , many are proposing the dismantling of eretria to be shared with sudan and ethiopia (kola vs dega )