Dr. Mesert Chekol dies after a battle with liver cancer

1. Solomon says:

No big deal. Even Meles has died.

• Dave says:

First of all, RIP Dr. Meseret.

Solomon, such a stupid thing doesn’t make you a supporter of the great party EPRDF. No place for people like you.

Again, God bless his soul.

• Kidi says:

Solomon,

Are You comparing a scum with real ethiopian? Shame on you. Let me assure one thing dr mesert will be laughing from heaven looking at meles surching for water in hell.

To the dr family, I pray Go to be your strength during this difficult time

• koster says:

Woyane ethnic fascists will follow their master Meles Zenawi one by one. It is really sad the death of Professor Meseret Chekol a brilliant Ethiopian who achieved a lot despite his impairment.

• dani says:

Solomon,
      Remind us to make the same exact comment you made when your loved once passes away.

2. Ittu Aba Fard says:

May He Rest In Peace!!!
    In lights of his death from this terrible disease I call upon this esteemed website and our own medical experts to start educating our Diaspora in lucid language and terms about the this infliction. On my own layman’s research I have realized that this fatal disease can be caused by various factors. I also learned that it is more common among people of African and Asian origins since hepatitis B and C infections are prevalent in those areas. I hope the good folks in our medical community will heed to my calls and shed lights on this horrible disease on an on-going basis in order to educate members of our community.
    In the meantime, my family and I would like to express our sincere condolences to the bereaved family of Dr. Meseret Chekol. May Allah give them the strength and comfort and look after them during their saddest time!!! Insha Allah!!!

3. SELAMAWIT SOLOMON says:

Ethiopia lost a great Son and brilliant Scholar
    Rest I Peace Dr. Chekol

4. bulbula says:

SOLOMON IT TAKES A LOT OF THINGS TO PROVE YOU ARE SMART, BUT ONLY ONE THING TO PROVE YOU ARE IGNORANT

5. Name (required) says:

sol, don`t worship him

6. amare says:

The dead used to work tireless to tarnish the image of his beloved country.

So how it will be the funeral ceremony of this dead Dr.?

Next is Dr. Nega who suffered a lot inside & out side prison after developing Brain Cancer due to continues sadness.

7. Bedilu says:

The dead used to work tireless to tarnish the image of his beloved country.

So how it will be the funeral ceremony of this dead Dr.?

8. Muluye says:

I just don’t get it why Awramba Times allows a comment such as from Solomon knowing what kind of reaction it creates.

The story was about a death of Dr.Mesert then all the scum bag Agames hijacked the story once again to spit there venom.

I always think Awramba Times has a hidden agenda.

9. Kirubel Bekele says:

Muluye,
    you are looser and dictator. Dawit is a press press freedom awardee, that’s why he allows different views to the general public for judgement. Yesew sim Andargachew, shewangizaw, Anberbir etc kalhone hiden agenda alew….malet new. Dedeboch

10. Tihetena Solomon says:

Instead of sending Condolecence for the Greatest Ethiopianist Scholar –
    the TPLF Cadres and Anti-TPLF confusedes making the forum to Vomit their insensitive and arrogant comments
    One shows his own Ignorance inorder to Criticize others
    What time of age are we heading to -Are we loosing the Whole generation of Ethiopia -I-am a kindda Confused