Teddy Afro and Mahmoud Ahmed bring Echostage home

1. ETHIO says:

We are proud of ESFNA. wonderful guys GOD bless all Ethiopian.

• Aster says:

Hi Ethio,
      I have strong feeling that in the near future AESONE and ESFNA will merge back to one big Ethiopian sport team. Many Ethiopian are not happy with the separation. At the same time, nowadays many Ethiopian are starting to realize that the issue between the two organizations is minor and it will be fix soon. So, Ethio, both teams did well and God bless both of them.

• ETHIO says:

hi Aster

It is a good feeling you have,but I don’t have that feeling because our difference is too deep to ignore,beside it is good that government supporters have their own association. I don’t think it is important for both of them to merge both of them are capable of running their followers,I am not against your hop but I am very sick of those government supporters involvement in every where(the church,communities)I practically observe a lots of bad attitude from government supporters. The best way for all of us(Ethiopians)to choose which ever we want, to be able to do that we need to have ESFANA and AESONE. all of us want to meet our friend’s and family.As much as I am sad for Al amudis involvement in AESONE I am very happy by ESFANA success.

2. Astaraqe says:

Massage For Teddy and Mahmoud. the legendary and respectful Mahmoud and the vibrant talented Teddy Afro. as you know all Ethiopian from all walk of life Adour you despite our differences. everybody loves your music. One thing I want to beg you on the name of people how love you and you love. could you please bring your fame and talent and try to mandate between the two groups to make a peace and both serve all Ethiopian. what we observe things are going on wrong direction on both side. the only thing we don’t have is (semagele Astaraqi). we want to enjoy sport as a sport like before. our community is getting bigger we might need a big two division as the same time. our differences is wider and wider. the heated conversations on both side don’t take us any where but to more violet and divisive community. please !! please!! I beg you on your supporters and the country and the people you love. there is a solution for every problem if both sides set on the round table convers genuinely not emotionally. I hope every thing is possible and doable. when I say this I am not naïve about it . but I know and believe it is possible.

• Anbessa says:

There are no two groups to be mediated!!!! There is only one legitimate ESFNA. The other group is just trying to destroy a 30 year old organization just by using thier MONEY, hoping Ethiopians are for sale as those who run this organization. Fortunatley the didnt succeed and they won’t. ETHIOPANS ARE NOT FOR SALE.

• Abel says:

Well said, we are not for sale to the right hand man of TPLF. Ethiopians totally rejected their EVIL…EVIL idea, and their investment estimated to $6 million would be a useless investment. I hope the idiots will learn from the true demand of Ethiopian people!!

God Bless Ethiopia! down with a twisted divide and rule principle of TPLFits!

• Abel says:

God Bless Ethiopia! down with a twisted divide and rule principle of TPLFits!

3. getu says:

When the lost(spoiled) sheep is coming back,the family is happy to welcome it. However,the sheep should know that first the family is a family no matter how. We should be happy in welcoming our brothers to ESFNA and they should come back in good faith to their teem and should have to learn that it is possible to do together big things without the mercy of big doners! NOOP! MONY MAY BUY “ROTHMAN” BUT NOT BUY THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE!